Canadian Global Care Society is a relatively new organization with refreshing ideas and dreams to change the face of health care around the globe. We came into existence in 2009 as a result of inspiration from the Midland Doctors in UK who were dedicated to build an earthquake proof hospital for a region in need in Northern Pakistan. With the generosity of our donors we have managed to raise over 200, 000 CAD for this hospital and it is now functional. We also support the Alberta Children Hospital and the Breast supportive foundation. We participate in the CIBC Run for the Cure every year. We hold educational seminars to create awareness.
- To support health related projects initiated in disaster struck areas
- To promote health related basic education and services in third world countries
- Partner with other organizations to promote better health for all.
- To empower underprivileged and marginalized populations to achieve optimum physical and mental wellness.
Founding Members & Executive Directors
Our Executive Members have a long history of volunteering. They offer ongoing support to Canadian charities / organizations in various capacities.
- Dr. Yasmin Majeed – President
- Mr. Mazhar Malik – Vice President
- Saba Hussain – Secretary
- Mr. Aziz Karachiwala
- Mr. Mahmud Hasnany
- Dr. Imrana Riaz
- Mr. Mustansir Raj
- Linda Shaikh
- Rubina Baig
- Sabiha Malik
- Dr. Sarah Makhdoom